The VHF 215 Marine Radio includes a fist mic handset, built-in GPS & allows you to stay in contact with boats near you via the Garmin the NMEA 2000 network.
Stay in contact on the water
- Standard Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user-programmed MMSI)
- 25-watt transmit power with built-in GPS
- Compatible with the GHS™ 11i second-station handset
- Preprogrammed with international marine channels
- Removable fist microphone handset can be relocated away from the radio
- Easy plug-and-play installation to compatible chartplotters and MFDs via the NMEA 2000® network
Communication is critical on the water. This easy-to-install fixed-mount VHF 215i radio enhances communication to help you stay in contact with the shore and other boats in your area.
Increase your peace of mind
During an emergency situation, the 25-watt transmit power of VHF 215i gives fishermen, sailors and cruisers confidence at their fingertips.
Communicate confidently on the water
VHF 215i is easy to install and use, and features a large, easy-to-read display. Just plug and play to compatible Garmin chartplotters and MFDs via the NMEA 2000 network. It provides standard Class D DSC functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user-programmed MMSI). The marine radio is preprogrammed with international marine channels. VHF 215i is also NMEA 0183 compatible, and its removable fist microphone can be relocated away from the radio. It's compatible with the GHS 11i second-station handset.
Communicate with style
Because your helm is a source of pride, the VHF 215i marine radio is designed to complement the appearance of GPSMAP® 7x2/9x2, 10x2/12x2, 7400/7600 series chartplotters and GPSMAP 8400/8600 series MFDs.
- Unit dimensions, HxWxD: 9.8 x 19.7 x 14.9 cm
- Weight: Radio without microphone 1.2 kg; Microphone 0.25 kg
- Water rating: IPX7
- Temperature range: Operating from -15°C to 70°C; Storage from -20°C to 70°C
- Compass-safe distance: 75 cm
- NMEA 2000: Yes
- NMEA 0183: Yes
- Digital selective calling: Class D
- Frequency Bands: All international marine channels
- Operating voltage: 12.0 Vdc
- Current draw: Standby 350 mA; Receive 600 mA; Transmit from 2.0 A to 6.0 A (from 1 W to 25 W)
- Frequency range: 156.050 MHz to 163.275 MHz (including WX channels)
- Hailer output power: 20 W at 4 Ω
- Hailer horn impedance: 4 Ω
- External speaker impedance: 4 Ω
- Antenna connector: S0-239 (50 Ω)
- Maximum antenna gain: 9 dBi
- VHF 215i marine radio
- Hailer NMEA 0183 cable
- Power cable
- Bail mount with knobs and mounting hardware
- Flush mount gasket
- Marine mounting screws
- Mic hanger
- Protective cover
- Removable fist mic