Return and Warranty policy
As part of Garmin customer service standards we have a Return and warranty policy for any Garmin products purchased under the terms and conditions mentioned below.
Can I return my order after it has reached me?
- We have a hassle-free return policy that lets you to return any product you purchased within 15 days.
- The product should be unopened and in the original manufacturer’s packaging.
What is the procedure to return a product?
- Please call our customer care and bring the item as per directions.
Are there any specific conditions under which the product returns may be rejected?
Product brought for return may not be accepted that do not comply with the following.
- Product is not in its original condition.
- The product is without its original packaging materials, accessories and manuals.
- The product is damaged, scratched or the packaging material is not available.
What is the resolution offered in the case of returns?
We will provide full refund. We encourage our customers to have the freedom to choose what they would like to buy again and hence do not offer exchange of product on returns.
How much time will it take to receive a refund?
Usually, we process a refund within 3-7 working days on receipt and inspection of the item. Depending on the bank/credit card issuer, it may take an additional 7 working days.
We do our best to ensure there isn’t any delay in the refund process.
Main products are warranted to be free from defects in materials, workmanship, damaged, scratched for one year from the date of purchase. Sales receipt is required as the proof of purchase for warranty
The Warranty does not apply to:
- 1. Cosmetic damage, such as scratches, nicks and dents.
- 2. consumable parts such as batteries, unless product damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- 3. Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes.
- 4. Damage caused by service performed by anyone, who is not an authorized service provider of Garmin products.
- 5. Damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of Garmin.
- 6. Damage to a product that has been connected to power and/or data cables that are not supplied by Garmin or damage to a product that has been connected to AC adapters and cables that are not certified by UL (Underwriters Laboratories) and are not labelled as Limited Power Source (LPS). In addition, Garmin reserves the right to refuse warranty claims against products or services that are obtained and/or used in contravention of the laws of any country.
The Warranty also does not apply to, and Garmin is not responsible for, any degradation in the performance of any Garmin navigation product resulting from its use in proximity to any handset or other device that utilizes a terrestrial broadband network operating on frequencies that are close to the frequencies used by any Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) such as the Global Positioning Service (GPS). Use of such devices may impair reception of GNSS signals.